I hope you’re all as excited as we are about kicking off Startup Weekend Strasbourg! Here are some final details for you:
- Doors open at 6:00 PM. The location is Centre de Culture Numérique, 16 rue René Descartes (bâtiment Atrium), 67000 Strasbourg.
- We will kick off things officially at 7:00 PM
As soon as speakers are finished, we’ll jump into pitches. We will explain how the pitch-fire process works in the opening introduction speech, but here are a few key points:
- Pitches are 2 minutes if you speak english, 1 minute if you speak another language. This will be strictly enforced!
- You may have just one chance to pitch, depending on how many people choose to pitch tonight so if you have multiple ideas, pitch the best one first.
And don’t forget your telephone, ipad, laptop, power cables, power strips, pillow, sleeping bag, nutella pot or whatever you feel is needed to make you hold out during the whole weekend ^^
Last but not least, we want you to be as prepared as possible so please check out the following documents!
- Global Sponsor Resources http://startupweekend.org/SW_Global_Sponsor_Resources_Page
- Attendee Startup Tools document for training videos, best practices, and more! http://startupweekend.org/Attendee_Startup_Tools_pdf
And don’t forget to tweet on #swsxb !!!
If you have any questions, send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can
See you soon! Get pumped!